Reflections

Reflections
Home

Saturday, April 20, 2013

4/20/2013

While he went over to Ava to pick up a laptop stand for me this morning, he also went to the Farmer's market and ran into one of our neighbors who is a horticulturist and master gardener who gives lectures at the university extension over there in Mountain Grove.

Anyway, he came home with the laptop stand plus a Blazer full up with several pots of bushes & trees. There is a double bridal wreath, 3 Goldmound spirea, 2 forsythia, 1 flowering Quince, a Redbud tree, and a Mimosa tree. All are in pots.

Wednesday, we're going to go back over to our master-gardener friend's place and pick up some fishing pole bamboo to plant around the lagoon too and a 55-gal drum of thornless blackberry root stock. Now just to finish deciding where it's all going to go -- and see if anything else he has catches our eyes while we're over there Wednesday.

It's almost 70 here today, and it's been a beautiful sunny day.  I probably should have done some laundry and hung it out, but I never got around to it today.  I really like my new laptop stand.  I'm glad he found it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment