Reflections

Reflections
Home

Thursday, October 25, 2012

10/25/2012 Greenhouse is done!

Well, he figured out a solution for a longer extension ladder.  (I swear he scares me half to death sometimes).

This was yesterday, 10/24:

Ladder strapped to our ATV

He said, "Nice extension, I can get the next piece & pull forward for the last piece."

And he wondered why he got "that look" from me? 
Today, the greenhouse is finished!

10/25/2012, putting the last screws in.
You would not catch me up on a ladder like that, but sometimes he just does whatever it takes to "get 'er done".  

2 comments:

  1. Good ol' redneck engineering. LOL

    You don't realize how large the greenhouse is until you see someone in the picture like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives a bit of perspective as to the size of it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete