Reflections

Reflections
Home

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New porch Railings and more! 6/19/2012

This is what the front porch looked like as of 6/16/2012 with the new front porch railings:




Now, we don't have to worry about grand-kids falling off the porch, and he made it so beautiful besides!  

and Papa gets a new chair for Father's Day!  





It is an Ashley Signature design microfiber rocker recliner.  I think he might like it a little.


Got some sad news yesterday, but then we got a new baby granddaughter today so some good news also!

4 comments:

  1. Lookin' better and better all the time.

    I'm in the AO and if I get time I'd like to come down for a bit if that's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're still in the AO, Sure, come on down if you get the time. I just got back from a trip to Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naw, I'm home now.
    Hope you had a good time.

    Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and no. Went up there & took our two youngest adult kids' for a funeral and got to see (and hold) the new baby (Gracelynn) while I was there. Got to see a lot of family and a few good friends I had not seen for years, but the circumstances were not the ones I would have chosen to see them all. Sorry we missed you, but like you said, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete