Reflections

Reflections
Home

Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

The new photo added above will show you what he has been up to.  He has a good portion of the dozer piles cleared away from the pond bowl, cutting it up for firewood.  There are big fat stacks of firewood at the house and at the mobile also.  I love the way the house is reflected in the pond.  I also added a photo of my favorite "break spot" for while he's working on the house. We're still waiting for a few COLD days strung together to get those last two hogs butchered.  Maybe this weekend?  I really am not thrilled about snow or ice, but I do worry that we need some kind of winter moisture so we don't end up with drought this summer.  Maybe a little rain?  Hope all is well with everybody.

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo with the house reflection in the pond!

    Things are coming right along there!

    Claygirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to a photo with it all greened out but this one is good.
    I'm still so happy for you two I smile everythime I think about your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I could get one with snow on the ground, but I really love this one too.

    ReplyDelete